Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy In My Backyard....

I'm such a blogger drop out. It's been very busy and eventful these last couple of weeks, but I just haven't feel inspired to write about it. However, shortly I'll post pictures of our massive backyard project that is nearing completion. I've been looking at my new garden areas and getting ready to plant seedlings and get my garden up and running. I'm so excited! I've dreamed about, imagined, prayed for, talked about, and planned for this backyard for about six years. It came sooner than I was anticipating, but I'm so eager to start working on all the planting and  finishing details. It will take years for it to really be all that I want it to be, but the exciting thing is that I have all these fun projects planned for it that involve Tim and the kids. So fun! Such an adventure!

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

dietcokegrrl said...

Can't wait to see the backyard!!!!